TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
The Franchise
Just a bro.
 
The Franchise's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,517
The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)
Saskatchewan has the most racist and least racist people in Canada. So like Orlando Jordan, this could go either way.
The Franchise is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #2
SaskatchewanChamp
The Champ
 
SaskatchewanChamp's Avatar
 
Posts: 700
SaskatchewanChamp is an awful personSaskatchewanChamp is an awful personSaskatchewanChamp is an awful person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Saskatchewan has the most racist and least racist people in Canada. So like Orlando Jordan, this could go either way.
Personally, my friends and I are completely open with each others race. They call me a backwards Ukrainian, while I say something back. We laugh, and we get on with whatever we are doing. I personally think that people are WAY to up tight with the whole racism thing and should really grow up.
SaskatchewanChamp is offline  
Old 04-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
The Franchise
Just a bro.
 
The Franchise's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,517
The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)The Franchise is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskatchewanChamp View Post
Personally, my friends and I are completely open with each others race. They call me a backwards Ukrainian, while I say something back. We laugh, and we get on with whatever we are doing. I personally think that people are WAY to up tight with the whole racism thing and should really grow up.
Yeah people from the city in Saskatchewan are the nicest people I have ever met. Out of the city though.... might as well be in 1850 Alabama...
The Franchise is offline  
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®