TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

View Poll Results: dude, who's my kingpin?
i am a faithful employee of lexcorp 14 70.00%
nothing more attractive than a fat guy in charge 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
LuigiD
 
LuigiD's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,920
LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I don't remember much of the matches but I do remember the ones I liked. I was a fan of the Cap vs. Batman. The Superman vs. Hulk match wasn't bad. They never got around to doing Darkseid vs. Thanos..but I nominate Thanos as the winner.
LuigiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Jeritron
Get a poke on
 
Jeritron's Avatar
 
Posts: 35,234
Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiD View Post
I don't remember much of the matches but I do remember the ones I liked. I was a fan of the Cap vs. Batman. The Superman vs. Hulk match wasn't bad. They never got around to doing Darkseid vs. Thanos..but I nominate Thanos as the winner.
Iron Man being left out sucked
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®