![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Posts: 19,301
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Fucks sake. Forget I said anything, and go back to feeling upset that Futurama is gone and never coming back the way you imagined. I'm sure it will be a much better use of your time. It's too bad you'll never know if it's better.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Yeah, seriously BDC, wTF is wrong with you? Why can't you just blindly suck the cock of futurama like a true fan? Being capable of discerning more than hating to the point of nerd rage or loving to the point of pole slobbering is just bad, man. I can't explain why, but showing any form of criticism is just bad!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Posts: 19,301
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I was trying to convince him to give it a real chance, not to fuck it up the ass like it's going to be the best sex he's ever had. Also can't believe you don't realize you're doing practically the exact thing you're accusing me of, but on the opposing argument. Blindly raging against someone who doesn't share the opinion that new Futurama is bad. I don't think it is bad, or at least 'anywhere near as bad' as you've been trying to make it out to be. Hell, you don't even think they're all bad, if there's any truth to your previous posts in this thread. So what do you do? Insult up one side and down the other, something I at least managed to avoid this time. Sorry not everyone shares your cynical views on the quality of a cartoon. |
|
|
|
|