TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 01:29 AM   #1
D Mac
 
Posts: 21,603
D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Some dude edited all the NFL teams into the game.
PS3?
D Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Boomer
The Wretched
 
Boomer's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,690
Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Mac View Post
PS3?
Its 360, but I believe there is a PS3 roster update someone has done.

I played an Exhibition game last night (Falcons vs. Bucs), and will admit that I had a lot of fun. The passing felt damn good actually. The running I was having difficulty with, but I might have just completely ignored them stacking the box. Defense is definitely the most difficult part of the game, considering you are always focused on your one player. I had all the highlights off, so I really had to pay attention to where the ball was. I barely edged out the victory. I could go into more specifics, if anyone cared.

POD thankfully only plays at the start of each half...otherwise I'd shoot myself.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
D Mac
 
Posts: 21,603
D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Its 360, but I believe there is a PS3 roster update someone has done.

I played an Exhibition game last night (Falcons vs. Bucs), and will admit that I had a lot of fun. The passing felt damn good actually. The running I was having difficulty with, but I might have just completely ignored them stacking the box. Defense is definitely the most difficult part of the game, considering you are always focused on your one player. I had all the highlights off, so I really had to pay attention to where the ball was. I barely edged out the victory. I could go into more specifics, if anyone cared.

POD thankfully only plays at the start of each half...otherwise I'd shoot myself.
So how can I get this NFL custom shit on mine Xbox.
D Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®