![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Time to Nut Up or Shut up
Posts: 2,803
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
The New York Yankees. with the New England Patriots a solid second.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Get a poke on
Posts: 35,234
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Quark is Less Impressed.
Posts: 38,371
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
He must live in Connecticut. They are close enough to either like the Red Sox or the Yankees.
It's the New England Patriots, so it could be that he knows the team actually represents his state. Or, he's just a bandwagoner who likes winning teams. |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Time to Nut Up or Shut up
Posts: 2,803
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm actually from New Jersey. I wouldn't really call myself a Band Wagon fan. Maybe I am. All that I know is that I've been a Patriot fan for going on 6 years now.
Last edited by Hardkore Kidd J; 09-01-2010 at 03:32 AM. |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Time to Nut Up or Shut up
Posts: 2,803
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Long story actually. Ya see I was never really a big football fan. There had always been one sport for me and that's baseball. Baseball is my passion, baseball is pretty much my life.
One day in 2004 I was over at a friend's house and the New England Patriots were playing. On that day I actually started to care just a bit more about football. So I guess the reason the New England Patriots is my favorite football team is because the Patriots were the first team that got me to kinda like football. |
|
|