![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Nice work by Miguel Tejada, killed the Rox all game
unfortunately I saw this loss coming. ah well |
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Posts: 3,755
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
How could you expect a loss? Rox have always had the Padres' number, especially this year. Not to mention, Rox have been on fire this month, and the Pads just got done with a demoralizing series with the Giants in which they knocked out our staff ace after 4 innings. I was honestly expecting to get shelled, and even with a great offensive showing and a nice job by the bullpen, I'm not expecting tonight to be the start of a trend. Padres seem intent on crumbling and handing over both the wild card and the division. |
|
|
|