TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2004, 08:48 PM   #1
Wildcat789
Screw Boston. CHEATERS!
 
Posts: 264
Wildcat789 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Wildcat789 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
I personally love the Hardy Boyz. Yeah, Jeff turned into a sloppy wrestler towards the end of his career, but theres somebody about him that really gets you going. It's the same thing Guerrero has, in a way.

I am, however, against a Hardy Boyz reunion. Matt is such a great wrestler, and it's been proven numbers of times that re-vamping old teams and groups doesn't work (nWo, DX etc). I also noticed alot of guys were behind Jeff to become CW champ. I don't think he's a cruiserweight, which is the biggest problem. If he is, however, his style works perfectly towards the belt, and the pops he gets from the crowd could put credibility back into the now-dead cruiserweight championship.
Wildcat789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®