TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
Chavo Classic
The Great Pink Hope
 
Chavo Classic's Avatar
 
Posts: 8,817
Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Chavo Classic puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I was really excited for this character when promos started debuting. Like everyone, I initially thought it was Matt Capotelli's call-up to the roster but when I found out it wasn't, I lost interest.

Debuting and defeated a couple of cruisers didn't do him any favours, but they were teasing a feud against Eddie Guerrero (Mordecai took exception to his lying, cheating and stealing) before it was canned. Things would have definitely worked out differently had he had that program; Eddie would've made him look like a million bucks in the ring, in any promos or verbal exchanges.

Real shame I guess, although it did give us a few good weeks of Kevin Thorn and Ariel. Now there's a character I'm pissed off they dropped!
Chavo Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
Mr. C
Ghost town
 
Mr. C's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,192
Mr. C is "reptacular" (2,500+)Mr. C is "reptacular" (2,500+)Mr. C is "reptacular" (2,500+)
I always felt that they should've had Mordecai pull the lever at the Great American Bash in 2004, burying Paul Bearer in the cement to end the show and starting a feud with The Undertaker, which would've led to a match at SummerSlam.
Mr. C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®