TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2004, 07:34 PM   #1
The Show Off
Total Non-Stop Apologist
 
The Show Off's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,430
The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)The Show Off is good (20,000+)
My favorite was in ECW when I guy would take a beer from someone at ringside and smash there opponent in the head with it. Such a thing is no more powerful then a slap in the head, but it's always a cool visual seeing the beer go everywhere...

One weird one was in the indy show I saw in Oregon I thik it was OEW or something like that (I'm not sure I don't live in Oregon) I guy used a bumball machein with gumballs in it. It took the guy three hits and the thing still didn't break open. So on the forth swing the opponent swung a chair back and gumballs flew everywhere..
The Show Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®