![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Franchise of TPWW
Posts: 15,458
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
But (as I've said before) you're a Hardy fan so your opinion on talent doesn't mean anything to me.
Anyway, I agree with KK. *Tries to ignore the fact that I partially agreed with a Jeff hardy fan.* |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Formally NCHIGHFLYERS
Posts: 41
|
So what if I'm a Hardy Fan. My opinion are just as good as the next person who isn't. I have thoughts and I know what I like and dislike, and right now, I don't like Randy Ortan. They could put anyone in his postion, (Including my Idol, Jeff Hardy
) At that bit would be BORING!!!!!Peace, This life and the next. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Instant Credibility
Posts: 2,979
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Orton is coming off his huge Foley feud, and before that the thing most peopel who criticized him said was that he drew off of his oponent's heat. Now that he's in a program with Edge he doesn't seem as interesting. Maybe because Edge hasn't been as interesting since his return. Or maybe Randy just can't draw real heat yet.
Either way, this is just a lull. Sometime before the end of the year he'll turn on Flair or Trips and he'll once again be one of the focus' of the show and we'll get another huge serving of Legend Killer propaganda. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
You never see it comin!'
Posts: 159
|
He's got pretty good mic skills and okay wrestling ability, but WWE needs to do two things: 1. Stop cramming the guy down fan's throats, and 2. Give him a more devastating, and creative finisher.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I just don't see it happening. |
|
|
|
|