TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
Cool King
King K Cool
 
Cool King's Avatar
 
Posts: 28,472
Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
£17.99 today only on Play for any brits that might be interested
I was bothered about this at first as I did buy my copy from Play.com, but after checking the site out, it's just the original game for £17.99.

I got The Lord Of Darkness Edition, which cost £40 and took over a week, from the games release date, to get to me.

But as it's only the orginal game, I'm not bothered about it being £17.99.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
XL
Feeling Oof-y
 
XL's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,152
XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I was bothered about this at first as I did buy my copy from Play.com, but after checking the site out, it's just the original game for £17.99.

I got The Lord Of Darkness Edition, which cost £40 and took over a week, from the games release date, to get to me.

But as it's only the orginal game, I'm not bothered about it being £17.99.
Hmmmm. I got the Hitman Edition...but I probably could have purchased the game AND the full 3 Disc set for £40 (if I'd bought the game today).

And as you need to be on XBL to unlock Bret (and I'm not) that doesn't even sweeten the deal.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Ermaximus
It's High Noon!
 
Ermaximus's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,703
Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Hmmmm. I got the Hitman Edition...but I probably could have purchased the game AND the full 3 Disc set for £40 (if I'd bought the game today).

And as you need to be on XBL to unlock Bret (and I'm not) that doesn't even sweeten the deal.
What you want for the Bret code?
Ermaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®