![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
That's Not My Name
Posts: 9,086
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I don't know who he is. A quick Google Image seach reveals a fair resemblance, but I doubt this guy has a modicum of Nielsen's deadpan delivery or comic timing.
(Not that you were making a serious suggestion... I hope.) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
VALENTÍA
Posts: 11,988
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
It's a reference to The Naked Gun 33 1/3, Drebin disguises himself as Donahue to get into the award ceremony, and one or two people remark to security that Drebin looks like him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Taller than Adam Cole
Posts: 10,876
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|