![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
My Space Jam Bitch!
Posts: 1,507
![]() ![]()
|
I do not think Vince would approve of wearing it everywhere.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The Mr. Hanky of TPWW
Posts: 1,625
![]() ![]()
|
Just an FYI
When someone wins a title in WWE, they receive a replica of that title that they keep forever. Much like NCAA rules, they can not sell it as long as they are employed by the WWE. As for the question, hell yeah I would are you kidding me? I own the ECW Championship belt (origonal) and the John Cena US Spinner title ( Just got it yesterday for Christmas). I carry my ECW belt around to a lot of place because everyone looks at it and wants to take pictures with... kids love it... not in a creepy way
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Forever
Posts: 23,570
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|