![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT
Posts: 2,957
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
slingshots are pretty bad.
People bending over between another guys legs just waiting to be powerbombed. How royal rumble's always end on time. people suddenly start getting eliminated faster. how wrestlers only end up bent over the second rope in rey mysterio matches (setup for 619) |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Member
Posts: 192
|
Quote:
It's like Dolph Ziggler attacking the neck making ready for the sleeper hold ... Only you know - 2. rope Rey Mysterio ![]() One reason you know wrestling is fake, is the stupid deals people will agree to! "Okay - you have an upcoming championship match at the next PPV! However I've just insulted your mother -now you must fight me for your #1 contender spot, or I shall continue to insult your mother! Muahahahahaha" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!
Posts: 10,166
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
And I liked the 619 better when it was a rope dive feint instead of an offensive maneuver. On topic: I saw my first obvious tell when I was little and went to a house show at the Beeghly Center, then saw the exact same Sgt. Slaughter match two days later, and from another location, on Superstars. In particular, a complaint about a "hair pull" spot to the ref by a bald Slaughter. The seeds of smark were planted on that day. |
|
|
|
|