![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Narc stole my star
Posts: 6,110
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Savage & Warrior. If it did happen, I want to see it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 3,743
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Ted DiBiase and John Cena...
THE MARINES!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Samurai Rocker
Posts: 2,876
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
They did. They were known as The Ultimate Maniacs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1_UgZ1rNbc - The formation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wr1syXM5jk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsKaovryOFw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrWdHzsdL8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpAWOZCWr24 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPTtKb03Fzc - Their only match as a legit tag team. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Over Like Rover
Posts: 38,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I haven't seen some of this for years, a couple of those I've never seen. Their promos together were a fucking riot.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Samurai Rocker
Posts: 2,876
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Thank you, CSL. I wished Warrior stayed, so he and Savage would eventually become Tag Team Champions, if it wasn't for the feds putting the heat on Vince.
|
|
|
|