![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
It's Clobbering Time!
Posts: 5,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
like Kamchadal said Bradshaw did step up his game but I believe that the match was good because Bradshaw was in the ring with Guerrero (the best wrestler on smackdown right now). Still think that it should have been Booker T in the ring with Eddie as they set up the foundations of a feud when Booker called smackdown the minor leagues but they missed out. Hopefully when Eddie's feud wiht Bradshaw finishes and T is finished with 'Taker then we will see this feud which has the potential to be a classic.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 2,064
![]()
|
The ppv has passed now. I hope they're finished with Bradshaw.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Tîm Defaid
Posts: 6,646
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I doubt the WWE is done with Bradshaw yet. The match ended in DQ, they're bound to have a re-match.
|
|
|
|