![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
In The Shadows
Posts: 140
|
Overall a fairly decent Raw. I was really hoping to see Diesel or Booker, but meh, what can you do.
The Miz is my girlfriends favorite wrestler at the moment, and I really can't blame her. He is golden right now. That doesn't mean I can't hassle her about it though. Michael Cole is starting to get to me though. Which is probably a good thing, because that is what he is meant to do. Good on Lawler for winning the Raw Rumble, although, this is clearly heading towards a Miz win at the Chamber, and I am 100% positive it will be because of Cole. This leads to Cole vs Lawler and Miz vs. Cena at WM. One question though, am I the only one who wanted Del Rio to turn face and knock The Miz on his ass? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 891
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
i was diggin miz getting a good pop from the crowd. plus with del rio and miz in the ring at the same time i almost exploded all over mys....i mean marked out hard. i guess the spear is legal again? and i agree with whoever said it, its painfully obvious cena wins the chamber match, and wins at mania. i think cole gave it away that lawler was winning tonight, how he kept going on about how he wont, and all that. i kinda have a sinking feeling that with the whole swerve thing lately they will have lawler win the title at the chamber..as far as the 2.21.11 thing, i have no clue. i cant imagine its an obvious thing like undertaker. sting is the guy vince never had, so why not? i just i dont know..maybe its the greatest promo man in the history of ever, Jumpin Jeff Farmer
|
|
|
|