TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
Lara Emily
Hey
 
Lara Emily's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,664
Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklipse View Post
Like Fignuts said, they wanted a huge match for wrestlemania and will come back to the other feuds afterward. Atleast that makes sense when you think like a wwe writer.
Mania practically sells itself, make new stars, build for the future.
Lara Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
Eklipse
BrushYo Mouf Like Colgate
 
Eklipse's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,645
Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara Emily View Post
Mania practically sells itself, make new stars, build for the future.
Good points, but with ppv buyrates at lows, they need to give the fans more incentive to buy the ppv.

But

If that's the case then why have Miz and Del Rio in the main events?

I don't know...I just can't follow the logic wwe is using anymore.

I just try to enjoy it as much as I can.
Eklipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
Lara Emily
Hey
 
Lara Emily's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,664
Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklipse View Post
Good points, but with ppv buyrates at lows, they need to give the fans more incentive to buy the ppv.

But

If that's the case then why have Miz and Del Rio in the main events?

I don't know...I just can't follow the logic wwe is using anymore.

I just try to enjoy it as much as I can.
Yeah I just don;t give a shit about a HHH/Taker match, Taker's gonna win. It'll be decent but fail to be as good as X-7 so who cares.


And if the weirdest thing happens and HHH wins it'll be a major WTF why moment and suck on that front as well.
Lara Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®