![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Posts: 1,209
![]()
|
You all are saying sting made the wrong choice and I would agree I was like the rest of you praying 2-21-11 was Stinger . But look at it this way sting was making I believe 500 thousand a year in tna. Which i believe locked him into 7 ppv matches and 20 impact apperances . The dude has to work 27 days in a year and makes 500 thousand . Can you blame him ? Plus this was his old contract who says this new one isnt better
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
BrushYo Mouf Like Colgate
Posts: 1,645
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Especially for TNA. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Posts: 1,209
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
BrushYo Mouf Like Colgate
Posts: 1,645
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Out Of Step
Posts: 12,059
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I think like taker707 said Spike pays so much but Sting probably gets paid by Panda energy in the same way Flair does. $500k seems about right, its the number i've heard too, TNA only seems to spend decent money on the top guys, alot of the lower midcard and below are on peanuts or pay per appearence deals so they save money there.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!!
Posts: 1,762
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
A.J. Styles makes like 300k per year. He works a shit load more as well. I'm not surprised at the sting numbers. They posted a list from like 2007 with their salaries.. Wish I could find it.
|
|
|
|