![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
boop/bop/beep
Posts: 38,453
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Yeah this really isn't oldschool.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Posts: 2,064
![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
FIT Challenge Slag People
Posts: 13,816
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I was so excited for this match, I went down to the bank and took out my life savings so I could buy my way into Thesz' wrestling school. I got $6.75 ('course we called dollars and cents "paper numbers and discs") out of the bank, and down I went. That gave me enough left over to buy my tights and boots. Before you know it, I was...*falls asleep* |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Now. Here. Man.
Posts: 8,370
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Freddie Blassie > Any human being who has ever walked the Earth.
|
|
|
|