TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Juan
Doin' It Right
 
Juan's Avatar
 
Posts: 35,461
Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What the hell happened to this band? I remember loving their first couple of albums so much.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
Swish
Escape the Fate.
 
Posts: 1,439
Swish is an awful personSwish is an awful personSwish is an awful person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
What the hell happened to this band? I remember loving their first couple of albums so much.
I do agree they have lost their touch since Black Parade and Three Cheers. But this album is moving away from the EMO scene. Most of the tracks are shit, their are a fair few in which I like. SUMMERTIME/BULLETPROOF HEART/ SING..

I seen them live last month, and they were amazingly good.
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®