TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep
 
Rammsteinmad's Avatar
 
Posts: 20,903
Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Clearly, Hogan isn't a draw for TNA.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
Jordan
It's a blood match!
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Posts: 27,385
Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Clearly, Hogan isn't a draw for TNA.
I dunno about that man...

How do you figure? Just because TNA doesn't get WWE quality ratings? Well for a 10 year company they are doing pretty well being the highest rated show on Spike TV. And Spike promotes the hell out of TNA since Hogan came on board. Just being able to put his face on a poster is good for TNA...

I enjoy Hogan on the mic, he's one of the best, that aside...

I would think Hogan gains more viewers than he loses, no?

I mean isn't it guys like The Pope that cause drastic rating slides on IW?

I'm really not interested in a lot of TNA youngsters like Pope, Styles, Daniels, or even Matt Morgan. There are some I do like like Beer Money, MCMG, Crimson, Joe, Abyss etc...

I think I'm burnt out on AJ Styles.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep
 
Rammsteinmad's Avatar
 
Posts: 20,903
Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
I dunno about that man...

How do you figure? Just because TNA doesn't get WWE quality ratings? Well for a 10 year company they are doing pretty well being the highest rated show on Spike TV. And Spike promotes the hell out of TNA since Hogan came on board. Just being able to put his face on a poster is good for TNA...

I enjoy Hogan on the mic, he's one of the best, that aside...

I would think Hogan gains more viewers than he loses, no?

I mean isn't it guys like The Pope that cause drastic rating slides on IW?

I'm really not interested in a lot of TNA youngsters like Pope, Styles, Daniels, or even Matt Morgan. There are some I do like like Beer Money, MCMG, Crimson, Joe, Abyss etc...

I think I'm burnt out on AJ Styles.
I wasn't specifically referring to anything in particular, just kinda generalizing... so maybe it's the ratings? The event attendances? Just saying... TNA didn't become the biggest thing on the planet the moment Hogan joined... They seemed just as well off without Hogan as they did with him.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®