TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2004, 04:09 PM   #10
Bricktop
your nemesis
 
Bricktop's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,023
Bricktop is pretty cool (5,000+)Bricktop is pretty cool (5,000+)Bricktop is pretty cool (5,000+)Bricktop is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deceit03
Halo was fun for a good 45 minutes. Then I started to wonder why I even bought halo, let alone, an xbox
Actually this was a similar experence to mine, only mine lasted 25 min. I am glad to see there are more people out there that agree with me.

To me the game is slow and boring. The weapons are boring and you can only carry two of them. the vehicles, while fun control really poorly, which is both good and bad at times.

The game play is very repetitive, with you killing the same enemies a million times. I mean besides the 2 standard aliens, there was only a few other enemies to kill.

I cannot see how people can dare compare this to Golden Eye, or Half-Life. I am going to have to go with Kane Knight on this one and say a lot of people have jumped on the Halo bandwagon.
Bricktop is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®