![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
They're eating the dogs..
Posts: 27,469
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Porno, walmart, porno with walmart employees. Mr Pibb soda, Dr. Pepper is too educated and snooty. Pork rinds and bean dip. Hillbilly Handfishin' and huntin. I like rasslin message boards. Bubba the love sponge and michael savage. And other things that totally rule.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 3,755
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Posts: 3,033
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
In addition to wrestling, I also love watching sports. Football is primary, college and NFL, pro hockey, and college basketball are my other two faves.
I think because I work in the music/record industry, a lot of my other interests revolve around work, the music/entertainment/media or technology industries. In terms of music, I really have quite a diverse taste, country, rock, pop, metal, punk, etc, pretty much anything other than techno, club music or rap, but still on a case by case basis I guess. I also hit the gym pretty heavy, at least 3-5 times a week. Also, I love to fish and go out on the boat during the summer. I love to cook and barbeque too. Video games and drinking are also high up on the list. I do like to follow politics too, as infuriating/frustrating as it is sometimes. |
|
|
|