![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Feeling Oof-y
Posts: 17,152
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
What do people do on facebook? Post pictures of themselves, talk to their friends, play a few of those game apps. We're not talking indepth stuff here. These people don't spend hours debating a niche subject like wrestling. Arguing over whether somebody deserves the label "awesome" at this point in time, or whether they buy someone as a heel. I guess the issue is what makes them a nerd? Being "on the internet" doesn't make you a nerd IMO. It's the reason that you do it that makes you a "nerd". Socialising on facebook doesn't make you a nerd, debating endlessly over any particular subject does. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
reeking of awesomeness
Posts: 447
|
Quote:
I guess it depends on what you see as an "internet nerd". If that defintion is talking intelligently and not posting every irrelevant detail of your life, then yeah I'm a nerd. Although I think there's a fine line on this issue, and that's why I call BS, I hate double standards, b/c this is a clear case of it... |
|
|
|
|