TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2011, 05:34 PM   #11
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that
 
Hanso Amore's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,337
Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara Emily View Post
I doubt they'd run an MSG feed of the cup finals though. Pretty sure NBC has exclusive rights to that, could be wrong. You'd probably have to turn the sound off TV and listen to the radio and as a warning they are not in sync
Right. I think I worded it wrong. All Games are on Local AM radio. Even games on MSG. WHen on Versus I listen to Rick on the Radio, as I would do if they made the Cup.
Hanso Amore is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®