TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL
 
El Fangel's Avatar
 
Posts: 39,476
El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My character was naked, with no potions, no weapons and no armour because I left it all at home in Whiterun while I went to Winterhold seeking a smelter.

A dragon attacked at the point in time. I hid like a naked little coward.
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
Captain of Fun
Member
 
Captain of Fun's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,467
Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
My character was naked, with no potions, no weapons and no armour because I left it all at home in Whiterun while I went to Winterhold seeking a smelter.

A dragon attacked at the point in time. I hid like a naked little coward.

Why would you do this?
Captain of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®