TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
Destor
I am the cheese
 
Destor's Avatar
 
Posts: 51,637
Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I couldnt be more hyped. been staying away from footage as i over hyped myself for skyrim and refuse to make that mistake again. but long story short: i cant wait.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA
 
Kane Knight's Avatar
 
Posts: 152,467
Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I couldnt be more hyped. been staying away from footage as i over hyped myself for skyrim and refuse to make that mistake again. but long story short: i cant wait.
Don't usually bother much with game footage myself. I only posted it because it's almost obligatory to post some sort of video. Not to mention I have no interest in story vids because I don't want to "spoil" it.

Demo was definitely enough to sell me, which is frustrating. I want to go back and muck around in it, but I don't want to wear out before I can save my progress.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®