TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...
 
Wishbone's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,069
Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrick View Post
Implied it = what you interpreted/assumed he meant, correct?


Everyone that I know in real life who watches WWE and heard him say that got the SAME thing out of it that I did, ie, he won't be on the road 300 days out of the year, but he'll appear sporadically. He sounded like an asshole to YOU maybe because you read into it in an inaccurate way...
The comment Rock made was a stupid one. He looked like an ass for saying it, and in all likelihood he intended it to be that way so he'd get some heat from it. Regardless it doesn't change the fact that he came across as a dick. Maybe I did read to much into it, but that's my opinion on the matter, and it's not going to change. Come WM I'll be watching on the edge of my seat anticipating one of the greatest confrontations of the decade, and cheering for Cena as I'm sure you'll probably cheer for Rock, and after Rock loses and puts Cena over he'll leave, never to be heard from again until he's got another movie to plug and life'll go on as usual.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves
 
Shadrick's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,602
Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
The comment Rock made was a stupid one. He looked like an ass for saying it, and in all likelihood he intended it to be that way so he'd get some heat from it. Regardless it doesn't change the fact that he came across as a dick. Maybe I did read to much into it, but that's my opinion on the matter, and it's not going to change. Come WM I'll be watching on the edge of my seat anticipating one of the greatest confrontations of the decade, and cheering for Cena as I'm sure you'll probably cheer for Rock, and after Rock loses and puts Cena over he'll leave, never to be heard from again until he's got another movie to plug and life'll go on as usual.
First bolded part:



Second bolded part:

I actually will be hoping Cena wins because it only makes sense. Maybe its because I have my own business in entertainment and maybe I understand how things typically should work. Cena should get the rub. I'm not vested into with a "ROCK LOOKED LIKE A DICK FOR SAYING THAT LOLOLOL i hope he LOSES AT MANIA HAHAHA!" type feel, I'm watching it as someone who understands what is ACTUALLY going on. It's a storyline. Things are planned and scripted. Rock winning does nothing unless it pushes Cenas character into freshness with his following behavior. Your responses are just full of assumptions and interpretations, and then you run with them to create more interpretations...lol. But hey, thats cool.

Third bolded part:

Whats it like being able to see the future? That must be awesome.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...
 
Wishbone's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,069
Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrick View Post
Whats it like being able to see the future? That must be awesome.
It really is. I've made a killing in Vegas over the years. Although I probably should have done something about that whole Benoit thing when I saw it coming...... Oh well maybe I'll make up for it by stopping Matt Hardy from crashing into that cart of puppies and maiming himself next month.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®