![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Can Detroit beat LA? | |||
| Yes |
|
19 | 57.58% |
| No |
|
14 | 42.42% |
| Voters: 33. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Unofficial Legend
Posts: 11,931
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I like Darko.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Happy Inside
Posts: 18,970
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I mean, why the fuck else would they bench him an entire season? It's cruel. So obviously they have been training him rigorously for the biggest battle of a lifetime. It's the only way they can be justified in not playing their #2 draft pick overall. ![]() Next year, Darko will throw Sheed's ass to the bench. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Happy Inside
Posts: 18,970
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Also I think the Pistons CAN beat the Lakers. The question is WILL they? And I pretty much doubt that.
They will make the games ugly and boring, though. THANK GOD. I hope they make the games 65-61 shitfests at Staples Center. HOLY SHIT WOULD THAT BE AWESOME. Jack would be like the whole time, and the crowd would all get on their cell phones.
|
|
|