TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2004, 02:06 AM   #1
Head
Shocker
 
Head's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,124
Head is pretty cool (5,000+)Head is pretty cool (5,000+)Head is pretty cool (5,000+)Head is pretty cool (5,000+)
Meh, I generally don't root for horses to win the Triple Crown, or for that matter, any athlete to accomplish any landmark feats.

I figure the less often it happens the more prestigious it is when it does.

(yes, I am fully aware that we havn't had a Triple Crown winner since about 1978)
Head is offline  
Old 06-07-2004, 03:10 AM   #2
AlphaBean
Happy Inside
 
AlphaBean's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,970
AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Exclamation

I rooted for Smarty because of what he did at Preakness.

That was fucking insane. 11 1/2 lengths. Wow.

Hence, when he started to pull away, I assumed he had it won. Because a horse who won by 11 1/2 lengths couldn't possibly blow the lead.

Right?

AlphaBean is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®