![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
The Will & The Whey
Posts: 2,580
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I believe it could pass in PG WWE because it's not far off from Harry Potter. Taker could even Tombstone Voldemort as part of an HP film crossover promotion.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
3 Dicks Out For Trips
Posts: 29,772
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Undertaker Vs Kane.
If you don't think that intense stare down between them at RAW1000 meant this is inevitable then you are smoking way better chronic than I am. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
quintessentially square
Posts: 145
|
Quote:
I understand why they went with the possibly 1 time reuniting of the B.O.D, but I was disappointed that taker didn't take out kane at the end of that squash segment for what happened way back when.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
EATER OF HOT POCKETS
Posts: 14,340
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I've been thinking for a good while that he also ought to let his hair grow in white. That would look seriously kickass with this whole setup.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | ||
|
Daffanatic
Posts: 777
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Quote:
All of that aside, I'm not sure he should come back. He looked really sallow and skinny (for him anyway) on RAW, and I could tell he was gassed midway through the match. Not only that, but his movements and punches, etc. just seemed to lack the energy they used to have. It could be that he was just going through the motions because it was only RAW and not a big PPV, but in my opinion it was not a good showing. |
||
|
|
|