TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer
 
Heisenberg's Avatar
 
Posts: 19,372
Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The person who is definitely NOT going to appear but who is alive and who I would like to see is:

Ultimate Warrior- He would stoop to Hogan level status appearing on WWE television after his tirades about them. I wouldn't care, it would be awesome to see him back.

A feasible surprise entrant I would like to see is:

The Godfather- If he came out as Papa Shango, shit would hit the fan at my house and I will have to replace broken furniture.

A feasible surprise entrant I DO NOT want to see is:

Lance Storm- I would use this time to take a big shit if I went to the event and he was the big attraction.

This person is currently on the roster but hasn't been on TV for a while and I would like to see a comeback:

Jack Swagger- There are a lot of others I would of picked, but I think him coming back could help start a program between himself and Ziggler.

If I could bring one wrassler back from the dead to be a surprise entrant it would be:

Macho Man Randy Savage- He's with his Perfect friend Mr. Perfect in the AfterlifeMania. Wrassling is not the same without him or Mr. Perfect.

If this person is in the rumble, I will be interested to hear if the crowd pops for them or not:

Shelton Benjamin- Dude can still go, it would just be awkward since they have Kofi Kingston now that pretty much has his style and 1% more charisma.
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
Godfather4Life
Where is Big Sal?
 
Godfather4Life's Avatar
 
Posts: 206
Godfather4Life does not have that much rep yet (10+)
[QUOTE=Heisenberg;4090323][B]
The Godfather- If he came out as Papa Shango, shit would hit the fan at my house and I will have to replace broken furniture.

It'd be sweet if The Godfather pulled a foley and came as the godfather, papa shango and kama mustafa
Godfather4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®