TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
voncouch
MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!
 
voncouch's Avatar
 
Posts: 566
voncouch has a good deal of rep (10,000+)voncouch has a good deal of rep (10,000+)voncouch has a good deal of rep (10,000+)voncouch has a good deal of rep (10,000+)voncouch has a good deal of rep (10,000+)voncouch has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I figured they were just going to go for a Last Man Standing match. I Quit would be entertaining, but I can't imagine either one saying the words without killing their characters.

I didn't even think about an MMA style match. I really hope they don't. That would be really dumb.
voncouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler
 
#1-norm-fan's Avatar
 
Posts: 45,473
#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by voncouch View Post
I figured they were just going to go for a Last Man Standing match. I Quit would be entertaining, but I can't imagine either one saying the words without killing their characters.
I can't imagine Brock saying it at all, obviously. I can imagine Triple H saying it to some extent. The guy's a businessman now and if he thinks it's gonna make Brock look even more amazing, he'd probably make himself look weak to do it. He doesn't have much more to look strong for as far as being a wrestler.

I'd imagine if they did go that route, it would be more likely to end with a towel getting thrown in or a knockout or some kind of trickery. There's gotta be a reason for a rematch as opposed to "Brock destroys him clean again." Maybe HBK throwing in the towel or something could lead to something else.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®