TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
XCaliber
 
XCaliber's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,743
XCaliber is good (20,000+)XCaliber is good (20,000+)XCaliber is good (20,000+)XCaliber is good (20,000+)XCaliber is good (20,000+)XCaliber is good (20,000+)XCaliber is good (20,000+)XCaliber is good (20,000+)
Now that I've seen this I can say that I'm not that pumped to see this compared to a lot of films coming out this year will probably end up just renting this one.
XCaliber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®