TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate
 
Swiss Ultimate's Avatar
 
Posts: 42,694
Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
guy is rich, achieved his wildest dreams and more and his promo work is fine (he doesn't exactly anything of much substance to cut a promo on nowadays) he deserves to pretty much live and look how he chooses. I sure as fuck wouldn't be working out/worrying about being in shape if my bump card was as full/day-to-day life was as uncomfortable as Foley's at this time in his life
Taking care of yourself should always be a concern. As someone who has been dealing with a certain amount of debilitating chronic pain for a while now (doubtful it equals up to Foley's) the answer isn't to binge on icecream and just completely let yourself go.

That said, in one of his last books I remember him mentioning some use of painkillers. If his eating is any sign of an addictive personality I don't think that could be a good thing. He's not even 50 yet...he really should start taking better care of himself if he wants to be around for much longer.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
CSL
Over Like Rover
 
CSL's Avatar
 
Posts: 38,444
CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
Taking care of yourself should always be a concern. As someone who has been dealing with a certain amount of debilitating chronic pain for a while now (doubtful it equals up to Foley's) the answer isn't to binge on icecream and just completely let yourself go.

That said, in one of his last books I remember him mentioning some use of painkillers. If his eating is any sign of an addictive personality I don't think that could be a good thing. He's not even 50 yet...he really should start taking better care of himself if he wants to be around for much longer.
the answer for you isn't to "binge on ice cream and completely let yourself go"

and I'm not sure him being overweight can be considered a sign of having an "addictive personality", that's complete speculation on your part. As I said, guy is free to do pretty much whatever he wants. One of the things I look forward to most about getting older is not watching what I eat so much and I can't fucking wait

and what ABT said
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate
 
Swiss Ultimate's Avatar
 
Posts: 42,694
Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
the answer for you isn't to "binge on ice cream and completely let yourself go"

and I'm not sure him being overweight can be considered a sign of having an "addictive personality", that's complete speculation on your part. As I said, guy is free to do pretty much whatever he wants. One of the things I look forward to most about getting older is not watching what I eat so much and I can't fucking wait

and what ABT said
The only people that is the answer for are terminally ill people with weeks to live.

I presented it as speculation for a reason, after all.

Again he's not even 50 yet, are you going to completely let yourself go when you have potentially 30-40+ years left in the tank. I don't plan on ever completely giving up on life...until you know...I die.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®