![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Quark is Less Impressed.
Posts: 38,371
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
JBL is killing Cody with the logic. I thought Cody was supposed to be smart?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Former TPWW Royalty
Posts: 66,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Cranky Kong
Posts: 78,671
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
JBL's kinda being a dick, really. Logic in wrestling feuds? It's not like it was Cody's idea to start the feud that way. He's working with what they've given him, which logistically, isn't a whole bunch.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
King K Cool
Posts: 28,472
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I think I just saw Narc's face.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
King K Cool
Posts: 28,472
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
King K Cool
Posts: 28,472
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I hope Hawkins & Ryder challenge for the Tag Titles.
I can dream. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Posts: 1,284
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|