TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
road doggy dogg
wekasauce
 
road doggy dogg's Avatar
 
Posts: 106,953
road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't know what that even means, all I'm saying is you guys are starting to sound like ESPN with this whole "arguing over completely mundane topics and trying to manufacture conversation out of them"

Please, get into a lengthy debate over that "miscalled penalty" that the refs made that Joe Buck would not SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FOR 90 MINUTES, because that really is a fascinating subplot.
crossrine
road doggy dogg is offline  
Old 09-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
Boomer
The Wretched
 
Boomer's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,690
Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
I don't know what that even means, all I'm saying is you guys are starting to sound like ESPN with this whole "arguing over completely mundane topics and trying to manufacture conversation out of them"

Please, get into a lengthy debate over that "miscalled penalty" that the refs made that Joe Buck would not SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT FOR 90 MINUTES, because that really is a fascinating subplot.
crossrine
I don't even know what it means either. Just thought I'd add Krispy's new verb to my repertoire.


Thank everything for NFL Redzone though, so I don't have to put up with anybody's commentary for long. It is all pretty awful.
Boomer is offline  
Old 09-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #3
road doggy dogg
wekasauce
 
road doggy dogg's Avatar
 
Posts: 106,953
road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I don't even know what it means either. Just thought I'd add Krispy's new verb to my repertoire.


Thank everything for NFL Redzone though, so I don't have to put up with anybody's commentary for long. It is all pretty awful.
Yeah I love Scott Hansen. I watched Lions game at 1:00 then turned on RZ for 4:00 games, so much better. Didn't hurt that both games were absolutely DYNAMITE as well.
crossrine
road doggy dogg is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®