![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
RAPTURE READY.
Posts: 31,936
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Do you think an alliance with Redd Dogg would've worked?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
You know, I was all for the tag team. I hated Bull Bucannon as he didn't fit the part at all as a ganster. But it was more of a comedy gimmick with him. When Redd Dogg came in, they were a good match as a tag team. They had the "thug" gimmick working for them.
But, I am so thankful that the WWE dropped that whole thing and let Cena be on his own because Cena's heel gimmick was one of the best gimicks of ALL-TIME IMO. He played the part perfectly and was the was one of the brightest spots of Smackdown. |
|