TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #1
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate
 
Swiss Ultimate's Avatar
 
Posts: 42,694
Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just want to see space battles. Is that so wrong?
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:12 AM   #2
Krimzon7
King of the Ring
 
Krimzon7's Avatar
 
Posts: 8,848
Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
I just want to see space battles. Is that so wrong?
I read the script in one sitting. Took about 4 hours. I was entertained. It's very VERY daring. I want to see some of these scenes fully realized. There are some points I am less interested in, but as a whole this movie looks interesting.

I'm sorry Bro, there aren't any space battles.
Krimzon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®