TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Zeeboe missed the point of Muhammad Hassan completely. That character was too deep for wrestling. He probably would have been considered less offensive if he were an actual terrorist.

Triple H and JBL have been mentioned, but I'm not sure if I disliked their characters or just because they fucking bored the shit out of me during that period. Eddie Guerrero did such a great job as a heel in his program with Rey Mysterio just before his death that I marveled, but at the same time I just couldn't stand the guy. He wasn't a "cool heel," he was a detestable broken piece of crap heel. Whereas Chris Jericho was always a little fun to root for when he went "darker" and dropped the Y2J shtick in 2008.

I find Zeb Colter absolutely hilarious and I love him, but the stuff he does as a heel is fucking ballsy shit.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®