![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I just wonder what IF Batista wins this match?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 58,604
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Waiting for this guy
Posts: 1,618
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Deal with it
![]() Bryan will never be as hot again and slip slowly into the midcard. Then we'll realise that WWE will never change, vow to never watch again, and we'll be back watching Wrestlemania next year. Fuck I hope I'm wrong. |
|
|
|