TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2014, 10:24 PM   #1
VSG
Hazardous to Your Health
 
VSG's Avatar
 
Posts: 21,730
VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
That is how he gets the sentinels to defend Kings Landing from Stannis Xavier and the Magnet Knight. I was really drunk when I watched this movie.
I know what you meant, BDC. I was referring to Trail vs Trial, that typo made it funnier in my mind
VSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer
 
BigDaddyCool's Avatar
 
Posts: 64,762
BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
I know what you meant, BDC. I was referring to Trail vs Trial, that typo made it funnier in my mind
fucking dyslexia
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®