TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2014, 03:02 AM   #1
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"
 
Drakul's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,603
Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
I'll have Ultra in a month, if anyone still plays.

I have had a Zangief t-shirt for a few years now and I'm planning on buying a similar one with Hugo. I can't, for the life of me, find an official one for Poison. They have one for every other character that's been playable since SF4 and SFxT. Infact, they use SFxT artwork.
All I find are the unofficial "hilarious" "trapcom" designs.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®