TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2014, 09:50 PM   #1
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya
 
Simple Fan's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,749
Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockman725 View Post
This is really a hard feud to work with. Normally, I'd be all like USA USA USA, but I f'in hate Obama so I have to side with anyone who's against him, so yeah, I guess I'm supporting Russia? Wait, what? My head hurts.
We the people dude not Obamas people
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #2
rockman725
 
Posts: 439
rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
The point that I'm trying to make is that I enjoy all of the anti-Obama stuff that Lana is dishing out & because of that, it is hard for someone who is anti-Obama to not want to cheer for it. Totally different story if Obama was not included in this feud.



Quote:
Originally Posted by im just a fan View Post
We the people dude not Obamas people
Obama's People...ain't that the truth. Sorry, but this is a politically motivated feud and I bought in 100%. Can't say that I ever would mark out for this much real talk in wrestling.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®