TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #1
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati
 
dronepool's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,466
dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
I don't believe you have to pay $60 in one shot. It's optional. If you sign up for the 6 month commitment you can pay $60 at once or just stick with the usual $10 per month over 6 months. Either way you spend $60 total. The one-time payment is really just for people who want to get it over with.

Month-to-month is $20. Makes sense really. Will squeeze an extra $10 out of people who don't want to lock in to a commitment and are just getting the Network for the Rumble or WM.
As long as it stays at 9.99 its cool, I'm just wondering because I normally have just enough for my monthly fees (Netflix, WWE, the bank.. Ect ) and if I end up putting 60 dollars in the bank for what I assumed they want to do and it will just be the usual $9.99 a month I would end up spending that $50 on something else
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®