![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Dude, if that's your only worry go see it. There are plenty of other things not shown in the trailer that will have you marking out even more than that would have.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Hey Mister!
Posts: 54,952
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Awesome popcorn flick, and definitely worth seeing on the big screen. Kinda wish they weren't planning more, cause I wanted to see Henry Wu get eaten. He was such an obnoxious prick in this, but I suppose it's good, cause it will make him easy to hate as the main villain of the next one. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
New Arcade God
Posts: 6,751
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|