TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2004, 06:03 PM   #8
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman
As retarded as the WWE are, I don't think they'll put JBL in the title match at Mania. The only reason why JBL is champ right now, is to give Smackdown a CREDIBLE mid-carder for the future.....when business picks up again. With Angle, Show, and Lesnar out, it's actually not a bad idea to have JBL as champ.

Once guys like Angle and Show come back, JBL gets demoted. Because JBL was champ however, he looks more "relevant" as a mid-carder.....a good quality to have when putting over faces such as Cena, RVD, etc.


Kane/HHH seems ok, but who'd be face and heel? Like I said - I think it's pointless for HHH to turn face before Mania. The guy who ultimately goes over HHH, needs to beat Triple H in his truest form (i.e. his 'heel self). That's the only real way that it will have any real meaning IMO.

The Kane thing COULD work if pushed right. But then again - this is the WWE so I wouldn't count on it.
Yeah, I agree with you on the JBL comment. At the moment he is a good choice for Champ. I think it could actually be better for the company then we believe.

I would say Kane would make the face. He'd dominate the Royal Rumble, and eventually scare Evolution so much that they'd be too "scared" to interfere in the match against Triple H. Kane would dominate, then maybe we'd see Triple H turn face against Evolution.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®