TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2016, 09:39 AM   #1
road doggy dogg
wekasauce
 
road doggy dogg's Avatar
 
Posts: 106,953
road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Taker was my all time favorite for a very long while. The mystique of the streak @ mania kinda takes away from his matches now, especially when he just comes around shortly before Mania and has a match that is just "there for the sake of being there" anymore.

I too, thought I never thought I would say it, hope this is his last year in the ring as well.
For me, I kinda "missed out" on what made him so great. Like, yeah I watched during Attitude era and got into the Ministry and everything etc, but I was never a huge fan of him. I get that people are, and that's cool.

But the past I dunno 5-10 years have just been totally going through the motions. I mean, it's hard to argue about stuff like this because really any outcome is at the whim of the writers, but it just feels like all these WM matches are hollow. "Suspension of disbelief" and all that shit but there is no way that Brock Lesnar should not have utterly demolished him 3x in a row without so much as breaking a sweat.

I respect that he's still giving it at his age, but that doesn't necessarily make for an entertaining watch. For me, anyway. I get that people still dig the entrance and mystique etc... so I'm not opposed to him being there or w/e, just personally I get very little out of the experience
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®