TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Most entertaining gimmick
Hell In a Cell 10 23.26%
Ladder 29 67.44%
Iron Man Match 2 4.65%
Steel Cage 0 0%
Kennel In A Cell 0 0%
Table 0 0%
Falls Count Anywhere 2 4.65%
Voters: 43. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2004, 11:50 PM   #1
Dorkchop
facebook.com/bloquemen
 
Posts: 5,452
Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I want to say a cage match, but there haven't been too many great ones lately. The only real good recent one I can remember is Jericho vs Christian.

I have to go with the ladder match though. WWE has, for the most part, been smart with them and those who wrestle in one.

I wish I had the Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy match. That match was pretty sweet. And I also accidently taped over Christian vs RVD. I hate myself. *gun shot*
Dorkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®